SharePoint Branding / Customization Survey

A number of months ago I posted about a survey where I asked the community to rank common branding & UI customizations by how important they are to you and your customers. My free SurveyMonkey usage only allows me to see the first 100 of the 150 submissions but I have included a chart of the results below.
Clearly jQuery is a biggie, but also not surprisingly a solution for changing color and layouts beyond themes / composed looks is a solid second place. It’s interesting to see a good cross section of the community and what ideas have floated to the top.



http://blog.drisgill.com/2015/05/results-sharepoint-branding-customization-survey.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint Integration with IIS

How to Create an Auto-Incrementing Number Field in a SharePoint List

Error:Installing product D:\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603.